Saturday, January 5, 2008

I needed to get in on the Blog Stuff

I thought it might be fun to start Blogging. But I am not a writer like all my girls are. And my life is not that exciting. So I thought I could share some recipes I have tried in the past that were real hits when I had all my kids at home. And now I am trying new things for two, now it is just Mark and I. I will post my favorite recipes. But if you have something you would like to share that has worked for your family. You can e-mail them to me and I will post them and I will give you the credit for them on the post. I will add things like great kitchen gadgets, places to buy special ingredients, kitchen helps and hints.

I hope you will enjoy this Blog!
Sue

1 comments:

The Proctors said...

We saw Lindsey today and she was excited that you are doing a blog with recipes. She said she had wanted to do one, but nobody seemed interested.